The New York School Bus Contractors Association is an organization comprising of more than one hundred school transportation service companies with the primary mission of promoting safe, reliable and cost-effective student transportation in New York State.
This Week's Industry Highlights & Reminders
- NYSBCA's Annual Convention Agenda Now Set!
Click to find out more about the convention, sponsorship and the trade show. Event dates are October 14-15th.
- FMCSA Issues CDL, CLP and other CMV Drivers Waiver, effective October 1, 2020 and expires on December 31, 2020.
- Updated Executive Order (EO) 202.60 which extends the original EO (202.11), extending the expirations of NYSDOT bus inspections, until October 4th.
- NYSED Memo: Guidance on Pupil Transportation for Resident Students Attending Non-District Instruction During Periods of Remote Instruction for District Students
- Titans of Transportation Video (1 minute long) - Take a moment to watch this, then feel good about yellow school bus transportation!
- School Bus Fast Facts!
NYSBCA Partners with BUSING on the LOOKOUT
Human traffickers are counting on people not paying attention and not knowing the signs to look for or the questions to ask. If every bus driver and employee could be trained to identify the signs of human trafficking and how to report it effectively, imagine how many victims could be recovered and, potentially, how many traffickers could be arrested!
- CLICK HERE for free training for your next Safety Meeting. Watch the training video, download the wallet card, brochures and posters.
- CLICK HERE for a new toolkit.