- Professional association staff including Executive Director and General Counsel
- In addition to managing the association’s day-to-day affairs, the Executive Director provides professional assistance and guidance to members
- Representation at the State Capitol through the association’s lobbyist/government relations expert
- Access to important industry information
- Business Development Tools
- Public Relations Tools and Consultant
- Government Relations Tools and Information
- Members-only website
- NYSBCA Newsletter (members are welcome to contribute articles)
- The Yellow Bus (sent quarterly — includes latest government activities affecting the school bus industry, upcoming events, supplier information and an information sharing forum)
- Opportunity to participate in association activities
- Annual Membership Handbook/Directory containing member contact information, Board Member information, association by-laws, important government contacts and more
Education and Training:
- NYSBCA Annual Convention provides access to industry workshops, the newest industry product information and networking opportunities
- Regional training and workshop opportunities
- NYS School Bus Safety Competition
- Insight into national transportation educational options and issues
P.A. Post Agency, a longtime supporter of NYSBCA, is our premiere transportation insurance agency, provides its clients with long-term insurance solutions while providing immediate benefits and rewards. P.A. Post Agency offers unsurpassed resources to assist in your commitment to safety and loss control. You can even contact them to review your current policy, to see if modifications should be made. To find out how you can save, contact Bradley Post by calling (201) 252-3010 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Medical, Life and Disability
Association members have access to a comprehensive list of insurance products through Kathryn Sturek, a New York State Life, Health and Accident Agent, specializing in full-service benefits administration for individuals, sole proprietors and groups of 2 to 50. You may contact Kathryn at (518) 506-1010 or email@example.com for a customized quote.
- CCi Consulting: Need help finding a location for your next meeting? Want someone to negotiate or review your hotel contract? Not sure where to begin? Call CCi Consulting at (518) 220-9905 for free advice on how to make the most of your next event. You can also receive reduced rates for full-service meeting management services.
- Get Noticed Promotions: When it’s time to purchase items company logo/event items (hats, shirts, jackets, portfolios, briefcases, clocks, etc.) Get Noticed Promotions is the company to call. Receive significant discounts and the Lowest Price Guarantee. Contact Dan Daddario at (716) 688-8152 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Jackson Lewis LLP (Labor Law Firm): Richard D. Landau is a Partner in White Plains and Albany, NY offices of Jackson Lewis and was named one of the top 100 Labor Attorneys in the United States by the Labor Relations Institute. Rich has spoken to us about many workplace topics at our annual conventions. He and Jackson Lewis do more extensive on-site training for complete management groups which he is discounting for NYSBCA members.
Contact Rich at (914) 872-6886 or Landaur@jacksonlewis.com.